At the end of each month, I like to link up with Leigh Kramer to round up some things I’m into. It’s a fun way to share the lighter side of life, since a lot of my blog posts tend to dive deeper!
Here are 8 things I’m into this month:
1. Making gourmet pizza
I’ve found two recipes for fancy pizza that are super easy and delicious! I’ve enjoyed making them:
My love affair with podcasts started about two years ago. I’ve listened, learned, and researched, and finally started my own! The first episode was live yesterday and it feels exciting and terrifying.
3. The Day Designer mini: This year, I’ve used Whitney English’s Day Designer as my planner. I love it, but use it only at my desk because it’s too big to carry with me. When she announced a smaller, undated version I couldn’t wait to get my hands on one.
They’re sold out for the moment, but follow @whitneyenglish on Instagram so you can find out when they’re available for order again!
4. ThredUp: ThredUp is essentially an online consignment store. I’ve bought and sold clothes there many times, and I love the convenience! (If you want to try it, use my link for $10 off your first order.)
I just ordered another Clean Out Bag (which is free) that I’ll be stuffing full of clothes I no longer wear. I’m jumping on the capsule wardrobe train (more on that later), so I’ve got to whittle down to the essentials.
5. This was such an encouraging perspective for those of us making things on the internet.
7. Taylor Swift’s Shake It Off music video
8. This song by David Crowder has the best lyrics
What are you into lately?