1. Steel cut oats: Since I’m not strictly eating paleo in my post Whole 30 life, I’ve been loving oatmeal for breakfast. I have a post coming up next week about my favorite way to make it!
2. Cuddling up with my West Elm throw: so cozy on these cold days.
3. Pinterest collaboration boards: I recently learned that you can have group boards centered around a particular topic or location. It’s a way to get more exposure for your own pins and share more interesting things with your followers.
Anyone want to join some group boards? I’m going to start some soon, and won’t turn down invitations in the meantime!
5. PowerSheets: this goal setting tool from Lara Casey has been super helpful in the midst of transition and new projects on the horizon.
6. Winter candles: I’ve been burning mine like crazy instead of trying to “save” them like I usually do. What’s your favorite candle? I could use a new one soon. My favorite one right now is Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day in Orange Clove.
7. Target’s Cartwheel app: This app gives extra discounts to Target shoppers. See what’s on sale, add the deals you want, and scan during check out.
I’m still trying to decide if it’s saving me money or inspiring me to spend money I wouldn’t otherwise. Also: doesn’t work if you forget to have them scan the app during checkout, like I did yesterday.
What are you into lately?