I love a good consignment store find, and appreciate the great consignment stores here in Charleston. I also love saving time by shopping online. A San Francisco based company, thredUP, combines the two! thredUP has been an online destination to buy and sell children’s clothing for awhile, but they just launched their women’s store last week.
When I found out I could get $15 off my first order, I decided to give ’em a whirl.
Here’s what I got:
|Love Squared Tunic, Sleeveless Sm (New With Tags)||$9.49|
|Banana Republic Fashion Boot 8 1/2. Leather. Made in Italy||$20.49|
|Complimentary Clean Out Bag||$0.00|
First impressions of thredUP as a new customer:
- The website is intuitive and beautifully designed, which gave me the same delight I feel when shopping (okay, browsing) on Nordstrom.com.
- Scrolling through pages of clothes is much easier than the tedious work of sorting through hangers in a real life consignment store.
- The prices are fantastic!
- You can sort by “new with tags” if you want to look at new items only.
- Selling or donating to thredUP looks convenient and easy, too.
This post contains my affiliate links. Thanks for supporting my site!