I thought I’d take a break from the blog this weekend now that my 31 days series is over, but Hayley is hosting a link up I really want to participate in! She is sharing her goals each month and inviting others to share a link to theirs.
I’ve never published goals because it’s scary. Things that challenge us usually are. So, here goes:
- Submit one guest post
- Transition from Whole 30 into an improved long term plan (don’t go back to eating sugar and bread everyday!)
- Acquire what I need to hang on my gallery wall
- Develop a streamlined process for new project
- Read Bird by Bird: Some Instructions on Writing and Life by Anne Lamott
- Re read The $100 Startup by Chris Guillebeau with new business idea in mind
- Be a helpful, gracious houseguest for our friends over Thanksgiving week!
I’ll recap at the end of the month and let you know how I did!
What are your goals this month? Share in the comments or publish your own post and link up with Hayley!
This post contains my affiliate links. Thanks for supporting my site!